We've been plugging along pretty well at the house. Nothing exciting to report. We packed up most of our room today. I'll be there tomorrow finishing that. After that it's just all the detail-y extra stuff, and those weird things that just didn't fit in anywhere else.
Just a little picture of the girls eating their dinner tonight. And no. It was not hot out. They just wanted to play in the kiddie pool. It was a gorgeous day though...
4 comments:
Maddie is going to want to move in with you guys in your new house, got room for her? That's a cute one.
Is HRP defined as "those weird things that just didn't fit in anywhere"?
Sandra you are right. I can see many sleepovers in the near future!
I may be weird and don't fit in a box, but I do have a place. I'm what you'd consider a trophy husband. Well worth the effort to bring along.
Post a Comment