I know this is thrilling for all of you, but this is the result of how I spent my day...
The girls room is packed and ready to go. I think I'll bring them over one day this week so they can see what it's like empty. I think they still believe everything is there and we're just vacationing at my brother's.
A couple random after shots:


This evening I took the girl's to Luke and Brody's, which the highlight was Grace being naked in the stream behind their house (She fell in while wading, and demanded her wet clothes come off immediately). Luckily I had some spare underwear for her in my bag. She wore my hoodie sweatshirt home. I really wished I had my camera on me, and not in my bag all the way in the house. This would have been a MUCH more exciting post. Oh, and random cute thing. When Grace fell in the second time Luke kept telling her, "It's ok, Grace." I asked him which one of my girls he was going to marry and without hesitating he said Grace. It was so matter of fact. So then we asked Brody and he thought about it for a minute and said Abby.
Note to self: always bring multiple wardrobe changes to Luke and Brody's!
5 comments:
Pretty empty...
It seems kinda weird to see their little room so empty. This morning my bedroom looked like that, not anymore.
Watch out for those boys. Of maybe I should say, watch out for your girls. They are flirts.
Maddie does not understand what is going on. She asks me every day where you are and what you are doing. So I told her by the end of the week I would take her over to the house so she could see the house empty. That might help her understand why her cousins are living with us!
Progress looks good!
Bring her on over, Nik. Other than our room the house is pretty much boxed up, so she'll get the idea. The girls were there for a couple minutes today and the kept making us tell them over and over specifically what was in each box in their room.
Wow, pretty empty. In the new house are the girls both going to get their own rooms? and if so, how do you think that will go over?
http://www.tatouagedesigns.com/?Click=13832
You must let the girls pick out which decals they want.
Post a Comment