It's an age old question: What happens when you try to get a Catholic, a Reformed Catholic and a Mormon to sing the same song? Well, here's your answer:
The voice in the background is my Aunt's, in case you were wondering. No one told them to sing religious songs. They were just having fun at the piano. I have another video of the three girls all attempting to sing together too. Maybe I'll post it later...
5 comments:
I thought you were about to tell a joke?
I love how they are all getting involved with the piano. The real treat is listening to the girls sing all the time. Although i almost reached my limit a little when they made up words to "Tell me the stories of Jesus" at the top of their lungs in the car. :)
that is cute, but I can feel the headache even through the computer screen! :)
Let's hear some Led Zepplin! Or how about some Bon Jovi!!!
Oh Adi, you have no idea what the headache is like!!! That was only a few second clip.. they often go on for 30+ minutes. Just think Amy, this headache will be in your living room soon!! Tee hee hee. I will drop my kid(s) off and run!
H...Um, that was a joke. Didn't you see the humor??? LOL...
Critch...I'll have them singing Bon Jovi soon enough, after all, we are from Jersey. "Woah-oh! Livin' on a prayer!" Hey, that's a religious experience in itself...
Adi/Nik...Oh, I think the other video of the three of them banging on it and singing demonstrates it quite nicely. I already uploaded it, so I think I'll go post it now...
Post a Comment