It was absolutely GORGEOUS here in good ol' Jersey today. I could not keep my kids, and myself, inside the stuffy house packing all day, now could I?? Of course not. I was a good girl and did a little work before we played though, I promise. And Harland did a lot of work outside today to make up for the lack of progress indoors. Anyway, we met up with our friends Luke and Brody (and Christy) for some quality time at the park. L & B are twin boys that are 3 days younger than the girls. It was by chance that we met in the mall one day, and it was meant to be, right Christy?? We played at the playground, attempted to feed them, which did not work out very well, walked around the pond, and had some ice cream. So fun!
Ok, quick before we get to the fun, I snapped this shot today of what's right around the corner from our new house...
On to the park. That's Luke tossing some rocks over the bridge and Grace walking up with a handful of her own...
Christy and I were a little concerned that when that Goose swam all the way across the pond toward Abby, it was going to come out of the water if she didn't throw some bread to it (which she didn't). I was almost a little nervous about it.
I love a good ice cream shot. (This is Luke. I love him because he will actually look at the camera AND smile.)
Thanks for a great afternoon guys!
2 comments:
Do I spy POLAR CUB... how dare you go there.. drive past my house and drop nothing off!!! Humm.... It was a beautiful day and I think Spring is really here. Enjoy the days! Hope packing is going ok!
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I can always trust your girls to go out of there way to get anyone involved with what they want to do. They are getting soo big. Enjoy the spring, I'm still waiting. Sunday it's actually suppose to get up to a big 17C, that's almost 60F. Want to come visit?
Post a Comment