I have plenty of ideas of what kind of pages I'd like to do, for instance: A page all about the almost eerie connection and love Grace has had for my Aunt Judy from the day they laid eyes on eachother. Those of you who have witnessed it know what I'm talking about! Grace would choose to be with her Nanny over anyone else, and my Aunt was the ONLY person who could get her to laugh as a baby...in fact, I have video to show it. I'll work on that and get back to you.
My first victims are my parents. The girls LOVE to eat at a "resternant", and always ask if Grammy and Pop-Pop can go too. They fight over who will sit by which grandparent and Harland and I get tossed aside (not that we're complaining!). So here's to our favorite dining partners...
1 comment:
I like the new attitude! New "characters" make the blog more interesting.
Post a Comment