When H is away I can't sleep. Or at least I am incapable of falling asleep at a decent hour. Once I'm finally tired, I'm out. So tonight, because I know I have things I need to be doing tomorrow (Like, oh, I don't know...packing?!), I tried to climb in bed at a reasonable time. I gave up after about 45 minutes of tossing and turning, and decided to do something fun instead of getting aggrivated that I couldn't sleep. During one of these my-husband's-away induced insomnia episodes recently I stumbled on this scrapbooker who takes 12 pictures on the 12th of every month and scrapbooks them. I decided to try it this month, although I kept forgetting to pick up the camera on Saturday. But I did manage to pull together 12 shots. I don't know that I'll commit myself to a monthly repeat, but it was fun to do once, and I like the idea.

I think I'm FINALLY going to be able to fall asleep. Wish me luck as I try to motivate myself to ransack my food tomorrow to either pack it up, donate or chuck it!
7 comments:
It is a fun idea to get a bunch of pictures together like that which sometimes we don't do when we scrapbook. Cute.
Thanks. Hey. Don't think I'm not noticing how you are commenting on my blog, yet not logged into gchat. Still avoiding explaining yourself, huh???
Cute page!
Cute pics and cute page!
Hmmm, good at procrastination too. how about more scrapbooking about packing. I say have a big party and invite us all over to eat all your food.
Love your 12 of 12 - great job. I love your pics of the girls playing dress up and t-ball at the same time!
I love the shot of Abby taking her aignst out on the tee- and how the ball just stays where it was positioned. Might want to aim a little higher there. You play t-ball like your father!
Okay- I am pretty bad at baseball too.
Post a Comment