Ok, this video is a much better depiction of what it really is like when the girls decide to "entertain" us with their musical stylings. I think we all have a love/hate thing going on when the piano get's opened at dinner...
This is from that same Sunday as the first video...
6 comments:
I was going to ask what Gracie's song choice was when I saw the first video but I couldn't because Gabriel was organizing our computer CD's at our desk so I take the batteries out of the keyboard so he can't crash my computer.
I guess this is what happened when Gracie got there. Is AJ the bandleader?
Much more coherent, just take out the piano and it is perfect! :)
o.k. so this shows how dumb I am but how do you post video on your blog? I am having a devil of a time posting video, I have tried the Blogger video add but that doesn't seem to work. How do you do Google video? Does it require a special kind of format?
Your girls are adorable!
Char
I am soooo happy to see that all three girls are taking after this oma. I couldn't be prouder. They just need a little fine tuning with me and you'll all love it. Until that time, let em go wild. After all, I won't be getting the headaches. hee,hee
Well Oma, I think that the piano lessons will have to be left up to HRP. Afterall, unless you plan to make piano lesson videos and send them our way... it will be awefully expensive for you to come here once a week for a lesson! You moved away you pay!
Sandra...actually the video of the three girls together was done first. Grace was more interested in something else, I guess.
Charlotte...I'll send you an email about the video thing, hopefully later today!
Flying Cloud/Nikki...Yes, I am EXTREMELY bitter that my free piano lessons have moved so far away! Hmmm..I hadn't considered having Oma fly in for lessons...I could like that.
Post a Comment