Just a quick post to say thanks to this guy for being a great other-half, father, oh, and let's not forget my own personal heater! Happy Birthday! Love you always.
Again you guys, "personal heater" I thought we agreed we would keep those, um, personal items to yourself. I know you're trying and sometimes you just can't help yourself.
A close second to Bryan's birthday blip on my blog where he showcases his new hard hat. Does Harland have a personal hard hat? hmmmm...
Thanks Amy. It's easy to try and be 'great' around you. As we've told other people, it has always felt easy to be each other's other half. It was just natural to be best friends.
3 comments:
Again you guys, "personal heater" I thought we agreed we would keep those, um, personal items to yourself. I know you're trying and sometimes you just can't help yourself.
A close second to Bryan's birthday blip on my blog where he showcases his new hard hat. Does Harland have a personal hard hat? hmmmm...
Thanks Amy.
It's easy to try and be 'great' around you. As we've told other people, it has always felt easy to be each other's other half. It was just natural to be best friends.
Personal Heater! I've heard that methane gas can be quite warm.
Post a Comment