We're out! Today we had a small army to move our tiny house to the storage unit. Thanks to everyone who showed up and helped! I was really impressed how quickly it got done. I wish I could say it's 100% done, but now we have some touch up paint and the rest of the cleaning to do. The upstairs is 100% move-in ready, so I'm feeling good about that.
I was going to post a video of the girls putting on a little show yesterday, but Google is giving me errors...maybe tomorrow...
-----------------------
Google seems to be cooperating today, so on to the videos. I have about 9 versions of this one. The girls kept running up, performing for us and then running back into the shed. Wait. I mean the "farmyard", as they were calling it.
This one is just a little taste of Maddie's future career as a Televangelist. Seriously, just start phoning in your donations now (made out to the Harland and Amy fund), because she'll have you convinced you need to soon enough anyway.
2 comments:
Those look like some drunken dancers if you ask me!
Very cute that they set up entire performances.
Where's the dress for the dog? Doesn't she like to play dress up too?
Post a Comment