A word of caution in case you decide to check out the link...If you've never looked at Post Secret before, you should know that the basis is that people mail in home made postcards sharing their secrets. Sometimes it can be a little disturbing, or graphic, but it can also be interesting, funny and uplifting. Anyway, this one was funny to me, so I had to share it...
6 comments:
When do we have time to search things like post secret? Or were you posting your own secrets when you found this little tid bit?
I guess you'll never know if one of those secrets is mine since they're annonymous!
I can't believe you look at the Post Secret smut- you voyer! Oh, wait...no I can believe it. For a moment there I forgot you were from New Jersey.
Funny, but I like the hula chair better
The hula chair is one of my favorite things I've seen in a while. I miss watching Ellen. I used to watch it in the feeding frenzy of babies: Abby: feed, burp, change, down. Grace: feed, burp for about 1/2 hour, clean up throw up, change whole outfit {hers and mine} down. 20 minutes later, start over {Oh, and spend at least 5-20 minutes of that break cleaning up the damage from throwup on carpet, furniture, bed, etc...all depends on the extent of the damage}.
Wow, I do NOT miss those days, other than Ellen at least making me laugh through it.
I need more interesting material than this. Thanks.
Post a Comment