Well, we don't really want to count our chickens before they're out of attorney review, but we've signed a contract today so hopefully we'll be out looking for some new digs soon!!
A dig at Utah? Let me guess some sort of pithy stereotype joke?
What is great is that no one has to take a stab at Jersey. It seems to do it all on its own. My favorite...Jersey girls aren't trash...Trash gets picked up.
Or...In Jersey anything is legal as long as you don't get caught.
I'm starting to think the hard part is actually finding a house. To sell I just had to keep my house clean. To buy I have to haul the girls around to endless numbers of houses just to realize that we still can only afford a so-so house. But at least now we can afford one in an awesome school district! Eye on the prize, Amy. Eye on the prize.
Critch...love the classicly stereotypical NJ digs you issued. Not that I mind. I LOVE IT HERE!
8 comments:
I shall have the sparkling cider ready to go at our next meeting.
congrats.... did st. joseph help?
I think St. Joseph DID help! Ok, I admit...I didn't exactly burry him head down, but I stuck his head in the mulch under my bushes!
There are some great digs in UT...hummm...
Thats exciting...
congrats... now that the hard part is done good luck with the house hunting.
I was going to take a dig at UT but I figured it was just too easy.
A dig at Utah? Let me guess some sort of pithy stereotype joke?
What is great is that no one has to take a stab at Jersey. It seems to do it all on its own. My favorite...Jersey girls aren't trash...Trash gets picked up.
Or...In Jersey anything is legal as long as you don't get caught.
I'm starting to think the hard part is actually finding a house. To sell I just had to keep my house clean. To buy I have to haul the girls around to endless numbers of houses just to realize that we still can only afford a so-so house. But at least now we can afford one in an awesome school district! Eye on the prize, Amy. Eye on the prize.
Critch...love the classicly stereotypical NJ digs you issued. Not that I mind. I LOVE IT HERE!
Post a Comment