Finally some snow! We waited all afternoon for there to be enough snow on the ground to play in, which means we didn't get out until it was almost dark. No matter...we opted to skip dinner (well, we did eat...just late!) and head outdoors. The girls were really excited to finally wear their snowpants and shoes.
Grace barely made it off the bottom step, threw herself on the walkway and made herself a snow angel...

She really wanted her picture taken with a handful of snow...

On the baby sled...

6 comments:
The little snow angels were very cute. We were out late too but without my camera. Gabriel had his boots on but no mittens or snow pants so we did not last long. I hate snow but maybe it will snow again soon so he can play more. He threw a fit when I had to bring him inside. Looks like you got more than we did.
Love the pictures. Hope you are enjoying the snow, we got excited yesturday, when our snow melted a little, and we can finally see the edge of the grass.
Snow is back today. No more grass. I am sure it is headed your way. We bought a snowblower but the winds this morning were so strong that when I used it the snow blew right into my face. Not to mention it would just blow back to the spot I had just cleared.
The snow was great for the couple hours it lasted. I poured most of the day on Wednesday, so needless to say the snow's all gone.
Critch...I couldn't control my Dad's snow blower very well. I think I was in more pain after using that thing than shoveling. It just got the work over faster.
So..uhhh am I the only one who noticed Abby playing in the trash in the backgroudn...interesting!
Ha ha...yeah. They kept dumping snow in the cans.
Post a Comment