Sorry, I should have included the text of the email Karen forwarded to me. It said:
"Wanna get a new Happy Hula Chair???? It's called the Hawaii Chair, and you are supposed to be able to exercise and go about your normal business while using it. When I first saw the commercial, I thought it was funny, but that was nothing compared to watching Ellen have it on her show and try to use it properly."
6 comments:
Ok that's pretty funny.
haha i was gonna put that on my blog or moms so im glad that someone did it!
That is very funny!!
Okay? What was that??
Sorry, I should have included the text of the email Karen forwarded to me. It said:
"Wanna get a new Happy Hula Chair????
It's called the Hawaii Chair, and you are supposed to be able to
exercise and go about your normal business while using it.
When I first saw the commercial, I thought it was funny, but that was
nothing compared to watching Ellen have it on her show and try to use it
properly."
Thanks for the chuckle.
Post a Comment