Wednesday, February 6

computers have personalities...

I used to tell people that all the time in my IT days. I was showing Harland the two pages I made that I couldn't save as .jpg files, brainstorming about a way around the problem, when I decided to try it one more time to show him the error I was getting, but guess what?! It worked this time! I rebooted several times when I had the problem, but I guess my files were a little sensitive and needed some time to collect themselves before being shared with you all. So here they are...nothing spectacular, but hey! I had a deadline to meet!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I still can't save mine right. Have your computer send mine a friendly little e-mail.

Are Grace and Abby crying in the picture where you are holding them?

Gotta love that camera.

my rebel took over said...

Hmmm...we're going to have to see what's going on with your files...

They're not crying, but they did NOT want their picture taken. They're trying to get down and Grace is giving her fake smile which consists of jutting her jaw out and showing her teeth. Very attractive.

Adi said...

So I swear that last night I was the first to make a comment, and for some reason it didn't show up. But I love the black with the colors of water.

my rebel took over said...

I made a comment on one of your posts that didn't show up either. Weird...

Critchlow said...

I really like the Adventure Aquarium font thingy (Is that AA?!). It almost looks as though you wrote it and scanned it in yourself- cool.

The pictures are great. Harland looks like he is trying to decide whether to play with the water.
I really do like the picture of the family- minus the kids- Harland and you look really good! Who took the shot?

my rebel took over said...

Critch...thanks. I got that font off of some gazillion free fonts website. Free = good!

...and thanks about that picture. Nikki gets all the credit on that one.