_______________Adi provided me with this picture to go along with her comment...
Are those the green giants from the green bean cans?
Ha hahahaha! Harland just walked by and saw it for the first time. He said it should ask if you can find the girls in this hidden picture...
Being a preschooler is never dull and being the mom of two is probably never dull either!
This is the our family reminding you to eat your greens!
Are you selling them by the pound or by the bunch?
One child = one bunch
Funny how when I scrolled down I thought that it looked exactly like the green giant as well.Branding- you can never run away from it.Do they fit in the little cellophane bags?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Are those the green giants from the green bean cans?
Ha hahahaha! Harland just walked by and saw it for the first time. He said it should ask if you can find the girls in this hidden picture...
Being a preschooler is never dull and being the mom of two is probably never dull either!
This is the our family reminding you to eat your greens!
Are you selling them by the pound or by the bunch?
One child = one bunch
Funny how when I scrolled down I thought that it looked exactly like the green giant as well.
Branding- you can never run away from it.
Do they fit in the little cellophane bags?
Post a Comment