All cute and innocent, right? Don't be fooled. I can see who's going to be starting things around here. Grace was determined to get a snowball fight going. She spent a good chunk of her time out there perfecting her snowballs...
Caught red handed trying to start with Harland...
But don't worry. She got hers in the end (and loved it)...
Abby helping make their very first snowman...
I know it's pathetic, but we were wet and cold and ready for the hot chocolate part of the fun...
Apparantly the girls are over the camera...
Just a silly little something...
Oooh....I have a few more pictures of the house to share. I'll get those and be right back...
3 comments:
Come on Mom, look at that video again... Abby did move her arms around! I can not wait until you live closer and we can play in the snow together!
Yeah, we should definitely be able to trudge over to eachother's houses in the snow now!! Oh my gosh, the girls will have so much fun!
Conveniently, we'll also be that much closer to your pool...lol....
Snow pics are so much fun. Not surprised Gracie was looking for trouble.
You got out there after the snow was good for snowmen, it was still too fluffy when we were out there in the early morning.
Post a Comment