Everytime we go to the mall, the girls have to go and spend a little quality time in the entrance of Abercrombie and Fitch. Has anyone else ever noticed how bad that store smells??? Anyway, Grace has copyrighted this dance, so if your kids (or you) use it, you owe me money...and enjoy the cracks in the background...
(oh, the voices you hear are mine and my mother's)
11 comments:
I am proud to say they learned it from me. I mean I get weird looks when I do that dance in Abercromie..but totally worth the thrill :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Oh man. I need some video of THAT! When you come up this weekend I think we'll have to go to the mall...
Your girls are so funny! They are quite the little performers!
I am such a 'proud' daddy. If they do that in front of AF 10 years from now - we are going to have issues!
You don't seriously think this is a product of your girls. Kids have the darndest muses- like-
'97 Stake dance Harland dancing with Sabrina. Nuff said.
LOL! My mother has a fond memory of the first time she saw Harland. All I'm saying is there was a dance floor, a room full of single nannies, and maybe 3 guys. And what was playing might you ask? That classic...the YMCA!
All right, all right. That's enough of that. There is more to that story by the way! And Critchlow, this just reminds me of us both at the 97 stake dance in front of all the North Branch gals! I think I even recognize the girls' butt on the photo in the background.
We talk about your girls doing that dance when we hear the music from Madagascar since Bryan saw them doing it in your living room when the movie was on. Abby says she likes to "move it move it".
Gabriel was walking through the mall last week and he strolled past A&F, he stopped, he listened, he even stood up straight and motioned towards the naked models. He thought about it but pushing the stroller was much more important. He is a dancing fool, I think similar video of him is not far off. I will be sure to forward some cash if he does the Gracie dance.
Ella asked, Is that me? Needless to say she was quite impressed by the dancing, she's much of a toushie shaker herself. How fun, wish we were close enough to go shopping with you!!
We go shopping...alot. I admit I enjoy the climate controlled interior of a mall. It's great in winter, summer, rain...whatever! And for now the girls are amused just walking around and hunting for shapes, colors, numbers...whatever. And luckily there's no toy store anymore, so we just have Disney to contend with. Abby's daily request is almost always to go to the mall. Man, we're in trouble!
Post a Comment