Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, is NOT Valentine's Day. So if you've decked out your dining room in hearts, love, candy, gifts and cards, you really ought to head down there and clean it up, or it'll ruin the surprise. Oh, wait. That was probably just me who made that mistake. I thought I was doing a good mommy thing by going the extra mile and decorating the table and having their little gifts and such all ready to go. Then I came up here and looked at my calendar. I knew today is Bryan's birthday...(Happy Birthday Bryan!!!), and I know his birthday is the 12th. So how did I manage to lose a day?
There is no explaining me...
4 comments:
That's funny, sounds like you had a day like me, except mine was taking my children all to Gigi's doctor appointment, and then getting there and the reptionists saying, oh your appointment is on March 12, not Feb. 12.
That's funny, sounds like you had a day like me, except mine was taking my children all to Gigi's doctor appointment, and then getting there and the reptionists saying, oh your appointment is on March 12, not Feb. 12.
At least it's not just me!
The girls don't know the difference. You could have just played it off with them. That's what great about kids.
Post a Comment