Monday, February 18

Ack! There are grown-ups in my backseat...

I turned around today to discover that I no longer have babies in my backseat, but some little old ladies in their places!



(They moved up to booster seats today and they were pretty happy that they each got to pick out their own.)










They're pretty happy that they can actually move a little while in the car and that they can unbuckle themselves.

9 comments:

HRP said...

Way too big for my comfort. Where are my little girls?! Oh I love them sooo much - cute little angels. Amy - you are in charge. Keep them little!

bl said...

Pretty cool seats. Looks like they are going on a ride at Disney!

Nikki said...

No, HRP.. make more little ones!!! Glad they like their seats!

Sandra said...

Wow, I think this is bigger than the big girl beds and potty.

I think it should not be too hard to stunt their growth. Let me know how it goes.

Is Grace going to sit with her legs up like that all the time?

Sandra said...

I just zoomed in on the pics. When the time comes, you better let the boy pick out his own too, I don't want to see a boy in a pink booster hand me down seat.

I see Gracie picked out an animal print and wears glitzy shoes, woo hoo, is this a sign of things to come? She is the adventurous one after all. HRP's got more to worry about than getting bigger.

my rebel took over said...

Ok, ok. I don't check the blog for 24 hours and THIS is what happens!

"More little ones"???? Don't make me come over there Nikki!

"...let the boy pick out his own too...". Woah. Not only do you guys have us having another kid, but it's apparantly a boy!

Sandra...I actually wanted them both to get the leopard print one. Not that I'm a fan of animal prints, but it was the one I thought had the thickest padding. I also figured everthing else we picked out so far ended up being very "boy" just in case we decided to have another we wouldn't have to re-buy, so they got to pick something out that they actually wanted this time.

Sandra said...

Everything else "very boy"? Have you looked at your house lately, it looks like an estrogen explosion. I am worried about any boy that might come along if your delusion continues.

Critchlow said...

This is not Amy's fault- definately feminization on Harland's part. The man likes to clog, cross dress AND cook. Estrogen needed? No. I would have pegged him as a girl already had it not been for is abnormally hair back and arms.

my rebel took over said...

LOL...I didn't mean toys! I meant things like strollers, pack n' plays, car seats...stuff like that. Oh yes...we live in a highly pinked environment...

And for the record, there is no hair on Harland's back! (and if there was, I'd wax it off!!!!)