Saturday, December 1

the itch...

Ok, I got the itch last night to scrapbook something. This layout had a completely different background and look until about 10 minutes before I stopped. I had a hard time commiting myself because I love the other background (I was playing with recoloring an existing one), but I think it'd work better with another layout. So I'm not 100% about this one. Not that any of that matters to anyone else but me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute. Baking with 3 yr olds is fun until it is time to clean up. We do it often.

Anonymous said...

That comment was me.. not sure why is came through anonymous.

Old Optonline account said...

Yeah, and in my kitchen, unfortunately you have to clean after every little step because there's no room to go onto the next one! I am a big fan of cleaning as you go in the kitchen, but it's just rediculous!