Harland shared this with me last night, but he's failed to post it on his blog yet, so I'm going to spread the joy...feel free to skip the first 2 minutes and 10 seconds after it loads. It's just a long intro and only mildly interesting...enjoy!
Always happy to amuse you guys. I don't frequent YouTube unless someone shows me a video from there worth seeing. Maybe I'll have to do a little searching on their more often myself.
slk - I needed a laugh today too. I assume by the time of your comment that you're needing a laugh has to do with Gabriel being up still? The girls were driving me bonkers this morning!
Nope. Gabriel was sleeping. However, he fell off the couch and hit his head on the tile floor under Daddy's supervision which enrages me. We need to be a little more careful with the 25 pound jumping bean. Nothing like a little trauma to put the kid to sleep right after. He was up till 9 though. He sleeps till 9 in the morning though which is nice.
Yikes! Poor kid. It doesn't matter if you wrap them in bubble wrap, they'll still find a way to hurt themselves. Hope he's recovering, along with your nerves...
5 comments:
That is funny! Thanks for the laughs!!
Wow, got a chuckle out of that one. Needed that at this moment. Thanks. Still waiting for some Germany pics..........
Always happy to amuse you guys. I don't frequent YouTube unless someone shows me a video from there worth seeing. Maybe I'll have to do a little searching on their more often myself.
slk - I needed a laugh today too. I assume by the time of your comment that you're needing a laugh has to do with Gabriel being up still? The girls were driving me bonkers this morning!
Nope. Gabriel was sleeping. However, he fell off the couch and hit his head on the tile floor under Daddy's supervision which enrages me. We need to be a little more careful with the 25 pound jumping bean. Nothing like a little trauma to put the kid to sleep right after. He was up till 9 though. He sleeps till 9 in the morning though which is nice.
Yikes! Poor kid. It doesn't matter if you wrap them in bubble wrap, they'll still find a way to hurt themselves. Hope he's recovering, along with your nerves...
Post a Comment