I'm way behind my self-mandated earlier bedtime and it's only the second night of my curfew! Oh well. I'm still working on it, but I figure I'll be up late tomorrow night anyway, so I get a pass tonight. (I'm trying to get to bed a little earlier more often (not 100% of the time) and also to get us (the girls and myself) up a little earlier in the morning).
Anyway, here are some of my favorite pictures from the aquarium. As I said earlier, we had a great time with my brother and his family. We went early, which was a bit painful, but well worth it once the crowds started coming in and we were almost done. Oh, and Nikki...I promise I'll get the pics uploaded to Winkflash, or maybe I'll just burn them to CD for you real soon. I'd do it tonight, but it's already past my bedtime (lol)...
Last year the two Hippos they have were sleeping in the water...this year, one climbed out right by us on the land part and then the other came down right to where the girls were standing by the glass and stared at them, and then did some tricks for us (um...rolled over basically). They were thrilled!
Left is Abby. Grace is "touching" it's mouth.
The Hippo mid-role once the crowd figured out he/she was performing. Maddie was very sceptical the glass was going to hold that Hippo IN I think, cause she wanted nothing to do with it!
L to R: Jeff holding Maddie, Abby, Grace, Harland
I have no idea what they're looking at, but I LOVE this picture!
L to R: Abby, Maddie, Jeff, and a corner of Grace's head.
Just a fun one of the girls. Abby didn't really want to participate...
L to R: Maddie, Abby, Grace
How come your picture came out so good? And I don't mean the quality, I mean the smiling family look you've got going on??? I didn't upload ours, but maybe I'll have to later to show everyone the contrast in cooperation. LOL!
Jeff & Nikki, Madison & Savannah
Savannah loving her new stroller so she can look out and see the world. That's one cute kid.
Maybe this wouldn't be considered a great photo by anyone else, but I LOVE it! Down in front is Harland, Jeff and the three girls. (Not sure what order the girls are in. It's a shame we didn't get this shot with a shark, turtle or giant sting ray in it. That would have been awesome!
If one gets a ride, they all want one. This is Jeff proving he's got muscles to us. We made him walk as far as he could like that. It ended a lot sooner than we thought, and I'll show you the evidence of that in a video when I get around to it.
Ok, this is like Where's Waldo. Where's Abby? I love that the guys, Maddie and Grace are right in there, ready to pet the sharks. What do you think Abby's thinking in this one?
Last one. I promise! I just like this shot of Madison (Jeff off to the right) looking at that turtle.
4 comments:
We all had a great time at the museum, even when Jeff ran Grace's head smack into a concrete pillar while watching Abby's head! But what fun. Next year let's snorkle with the sharks!
H
lol.. great pics.
Mine sucked, so yes i need yours!
C'mon now, Harland! You ruined the suprise video I had up my sleeve. Geez...(j/k)
The hippos are the best party and that is a good picture.
Post a Comment