(Oh...for my addicted friends/family...I got the kit for this page FREE here.)
This looks really great. My favorite is when Gabriel inverted himself and levitated for the picture. Gabriel just went to sleep, we are either back on or off schedule, can't tell anymore.
Thanks! I really liked his magical skills too. I think Jackie's picture of that came out better...might have to harrass her for it...
How come you didn't add the great pic of you and me and that 'tongue' incident. I'm totally hurt!
Harland, you must check out my site. I would never leave your tongue out of my site. Amy's is "G" rated that's why there's no tongue here.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This looks really great. My favorite is when Gabriel inverted himself and levitated for the picture.
Gabriel just went to sleep, we are either back on or off schedule, can't tell anymore.
Thanks! I really liked his magical skills too. I think Jackie's picture of that came out better...might have to harrass her for it...
How come you didn't add the great pic of you and me and that 'tongue' incident. I'm totally hurt!
Harland, you must check out my site. I would never leave your tongue out of my site. Amy's is "G" rated that's why there's no tongue here.
Post a Comment