First impressions: The clown in IT.By the way- if your bro wants to get Abby off of his head- turn on the fan. Chop.
you can tell it's chris and not one of the other boys in your family b/c of the hair on top. Good thing Abby made that clear.
LOL...to both of you!
Did she also put hair on the chin too? I can't tell. Other than that, I could tell that it looks exactly like Chris.
Yes, that is hair on his chin!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
First impressions: The clown in IT.
By the way- if your bro wants to get Abby off of his head- turn on the fan. Chop.
you can tell it's chris and not one of the other boys in your family b/c of the hair on top. Good thing Abby made that clear.
LOL...to both of you!
Did she also put hair on the chin too? I can't tell. Other than that, I could tell that it looks exactly like Chris.
Yes, that is hair on his chin!
Post a Comment