Just posting a picture of Adi's brilliant amusement for the girls when she was in Jersey this weekend. Did you know that when you mix corn starch and water, you can ball it up all solid-like in your fingers, but as soon as you stop moving it around, it immediately turns into a liquid again? Ok, maybe you did, but I didn't. So Adi mixed up some fun for the girls. Grace was LOVING it! Abby was really enjoying it too, but from a spectator's standpoint. There was no talking her into touching that stuff (surprise, surprise)!

...and yes, I realize that I have 4 days to finish my last 4 scrapbook pages.
10 comments:
That's really cute. It's good to see 80 has the touch with other kids.
Did the sweaters make it?
Yeah, they love her. They were pretty excited she was coming up. I just folded the sweaters and they looked pretty unscathed to me! You know what does NOT come off of clothes though? Green paint. Green paint at preschool is the devil. I'm sending the girls int he same pink jogging-esque outfit every Friday now so they don't ruin everything else they have. I wonder what I'll do next year?
Yuck- pink and green.
I did know that about Corn Starch!! Fun little project for the girls... well Grace. I love how twins can be so different!
Yeah...VERY different! Having them has changed my beliefs in nature vs. nurture big time!
...Hoping to be seeing Maddie this afternoon...
Points for Adi, not non-mother, there is hope for me yet....
Good thing your husband is not around to slow you down on your scrapbooking.
Fun picture of Adi and the girls, ok so I did not know that about cornstarch we will have to try that experiment. Anyways...as we were pleading Harrison to have his birthday party on Friday instead of on Thursday so that War could come, He said, well Adriel could come help with my party. So needless to say we are definitly missing her! Good luck with the scrapbook pages!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't know the cornstarch trick.
We're not too sad about having Adi a short drive away... haha...short drive from DC, right Adi????
Yeah short drive most days yet never on the ones I drive...5-6 hours!
Oh man this is like the 2nd birthday part I will have missed. Good to know he still kind of knows who I am.
Post a Comment