I made myself a rather ambitious goal yesterday. One of my favorite
scrapbookers made a goal on her blog of doing 31 layouts this month. I thought...I need a goal like that, because I want to get 2007 done, and more importantly because I'm a live in the now type of scrapper, I want to keep up in 2008 (so far, so good!). Now, I also thought, no one in their right mind that actually takes care of their kids can accomplish that kind of goal, unless, like this woman, you get paid to scrapbook and so you actually DO have time to do it. So my goal is nowhere near as ambitious as that, but I will still have to stretch myself to accomplish it. So I'm admitting publicly before my 10s of readers that I want to finish 10 pages this month. I figure one for every 3 days. There, I said it and so I'm
committed. Here's the page I did last night (and put the finishing touches on today). 2 down, 8 to go!

More on the girls 1st day of preschool later (and hopefully a layout to go with it!)...
9 comments:
If anyone has seen my wife, please let me know...we miss her.
lol...If anyone sees my husband while he's traveling over the next few weeks, please let us know.
Now I know why my new post has not received any attention from you. That's ok, we will wait. We have been working really hard you know and we need a little reinforcement or we may not be able to keep on entertaining you.
Holy cow! I just came back to get a better look at the page and holy cow I am impressed! Nicely done!
Hey...thanks! The snow page is another kit I got for free at Peppermint Creative.
I'm impressed!!! Now one question...why on earth don't you have a son? I'm in serious need of some "boy" inspiration! Jaron really doesn't appreciate it when I try and put flowers on Kaden's pages. I do love to see your pages, and thanks for getting me hooked on digital!!!
LOL...I'm just glad Abby favorite color is blue, so I can use some boy stuff now and then. I have a kit that's obviously "boy" that I'm looking for an excuse to use. It was free...and it's cute! Maybe I'll have to send it to you in pieces...
Hey, has it not been totally clear that we have testosterone over here. Send the boy stuff over this way.
Sorry I'm being slow about that. I should be able to work on getting you those links and boy stuff tonight!
Post a Comment