I know it's been a while, but I guess I haven't been very talkative lately, or more truthfully, I have nothing interesting to say. I guess not much has been going on (which is actually a bit of a relief after the past month and a half), or the girls have gotten boring...lol. Plus, I haven't seen anything funny worth sharing. So I've just been plugging along on my scrapbooking goal over here. If you've ever scrapbooked with me (ahem Nikki and Cindy), then you know that I am the world's slowest scrapbooker and that my little goal really is ambitious for me. So I'm pretty impressed with myself. For lack of having anything better to say, here's pages 5 & 6...
Off to Kid Junction (or as the girls call it, The Inside Play Park) with the girlies...
8 comments:
Ohhh I like it! Looks good, have fun at Kid Junction
have we taken a detour from the 12x12 layout or is this one two 12x12's side by side?
where did you get that font?
AJ is on the road to commenting on this site. Let's go AJ!
Amy, be careful with the abreviations, not sure AJ is up on the lingo. She just has to reset her password and then the hounds are released.
LOL...Aunt Judy...AJ is YOU! Glad to hear you're caving in and signing in. Now if I could just get Dad to do it...
Sandra...It's two 12 x 12s side by side. I made it into my desktop background by creating a 24 x 12 in Photoshop and then adding my two pages to it.
Oh...Sandra...which font? The Title one is off a Creating Keepsakes font CD I've had forever(I'll let you borrow it, I actually have this one under the bed...I swear!). The journaling on the right is 2 Peas Scrapbook font that I got free here:
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/freefonts.asp
A note about that last font. There's no capital letters. I had to make all the capitals a larger font individually...kinda sucked. But I do like the font. I'm in search of a better handwriting one...anyone???
Do you have pics of my parents or sister on Christmas? I haven't seen them for a long while.
Yeah, I do. Unfortunately I get focused on what the kiddies are doing and was forgetting to take some of the family, but I did get a few. I'll post some when I have a sec.
Nice layout.
Post a Comment