Overdue? Yes! But in my defense, I was waiting for some pictures to be posted before I made my little ditty over here about her, so I'm really only a few days off from that!
On December 19th (also happening to be my parents 35th anniversary this year), Harland's brother and his wife had their 3rd child (2nd daughter), Georgiana Avaline. Ladies, you can all begin your hatred of Cassie when I tell you that she went into the hospital at 4pm and had the baby at 5! (I'm sure there was a signifigant amount of labor at home before she went, but still!)
If you'd like to see some pictures of Gigi (my personally prefered nickname), and wonder at how on earth Cassie managed to make up a Christmas card, scrapbook page and other goodies with 2 kids and a newborn in the house, head on over to Cassie's or Warick's, I mean Critchlow's blogs.
Welcome to the world Gigi! I can't wait to meet you in person...
3 comments:
Amy-When you get to three vaginal births, you'll be lucky if you get to the hospital before the third birth slips on out. I'll be waiting for an update on that one.
I'm not a nickname person but I love the name.
Hey, nikki put my blog on her recommended list last night right away. Haven't I made the top of the heap Amy recommended links yet?
Oh yeah! I forgot about that...I'll do it right now before I forget!
Post a Comment