Waiting for Oma, Opa, Belle & Adi to come so
they could go down and see what Santa brought.

It's a good thing Santa came through on the
Barbie guitars...more on that (and a video) tomorrow...

Hopefully Belinda will get around to giving me the front view of
this shot of Grace sometime real soon. (Her reaction was great!)

Christmas dresses? What Christmas dresses?
What happens to Christmas dresses when the first
gift three three year old girls open is a Tinkerbell costume:
same time look like (Sorry Maddie! You were too close
to me in this shot!):
And with that I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I'll upload some video and add some more pictures. I hope you all had great Christmases! I wouldn't call ours relaxing, but it is so worth it.

3 comments:
I want to see someone in the Tinkerbell costume with the Tinkerbell doll. Abby said she never wanted her hair like Tinkerbell but I think she could be persuaded.
Did you guys ever get Lucky(s) to obey like a good doggie.
They're upstairs sleeping with Tinkerbell right now. Last night I made Abby choose between having Tinkerbell and Mulan in her bed...She chose Tink...
Lucky is getting slightly more obedient, but I think we play with it more than the girls!!!
Looks like a Successful Day for Santa. The girls are so cute!!
Post a Comment