There are oh so many reasons I love living in the 21st century. One, just one of those reasons is my little friend called Peapod. I discovered this little gem when the girls were still babies and getting out of the house to do, well, anything was a serious undertaking. With Peopod, I log in, click...click...click (ok, sometimes it takes a while, but I'm getting faster) and submit my order. A day or so later, a nice woman and gentleman show up at my door with all my groceries in hand. They even bring them inside if I want them to! Actually, our house is so small, they're willing to march them all the way into the kitchen for me, if I ask. All I have to do is put them away. It is SUCH a wonderful life! I am addicted to Wegmans (an awesome grocery chain, for those of you who are west of here). Their produce can't be beat by anyone in the area, but I just can't beat the convenience of having someone do the work for me, and delivering it! I always kick myself for not using it more. A HIGHLY recommended service. So what do you think the chances that I'll actually get my delivery tomorrow (We're forcasted to get 3-5 inches tomorrow)?
In other news, I keep deluding myself to think that I'm going to get around to posting some pictures. It's just not happening. Sorry! I figured that mid-potty training, since I'm trying to stay home while we're doing it, that I'd have plenty of time to do it. Nope. Abby's had a fever that spiked at 103.7 this afternoon and it turns out she's got a viral infection in her throat. Poor kid. But you've gotta love her. She's miserable, but she still didn't want to wear a diaper, even though I offered it to her. I'm guessing that's a pretty good sign that even if it takes a while, she's sticking with it.
Ok, now I'm just rambling. LOL...that's what I ALWAYS do, isn't it?! must....sleep....
7 comments:
As much as my pathetic life requires me to read your ramblings. YOU ARE STAYING UP TOO LATE!
Yes I am. Although last night I stayed up so I could give Abby one last dose of Motrin before I went to sleep. Plus the girls slept until 8:30 today, so we're doing ok.
I totally agree with the peapod!! If I had the time I would place an order right now. But kids and gift baskets keep my shelves bare. Oh what the heck willI feed my family tonight. Might have to be padta.. jeff's favorite...NOT!
mmmm...pasta. Just a note about Peapod...I always forget to use their Quick Search/list feature. If you have a menu plan it is so much faster to shop that way!
You know that ALL the major manufaturers of childrens cough, cold, flu, sinus and runny nose medicines have ALL indicated that they do harm and NO good? Rethink that motrin.
Ok, at the advice of my Husband, I decided not to post my response to that last comment, as it was rather cruel. I did initially assume that it must be a joke from one of my family members that likes to post as annonymous and tease us (ahem...Critch), but I really enjoyed writing my biting response! Oh well. I'll just make myself take the high road and go with the "it must be a joke" reaction I had first.
You have no idea how badly I wanted to post my other response...se la vie...
isn't wegmans the best? you have one near you??
Post a Comment