Well, almost anyway. I know, you're thinking, "But Amy, there's no way you have time to be posting", but amazingly enough, I'm ready! Ok, if you don't count that I have to clean my house top to bottom tomorrow just in case someone decides to come see it while we're gone, make sure the cats have lots of food to hold them a couple days (not to mention clean their box), and make sure the girls have their most important items packed...Pinky & Bunny. Plus, if I have time I need to run a couple errands. Yeah right! I'm sure that'll happen.
Oh, and by the way, you know I'll be trying to upload some pictures while I'm there. Just depends if we have a decent internet connection...(yes, I am the only crazy person that WANTS to take their computer on vacation...there's a reason I worked in IT people!)
See you all when we get back, and for those of you pitching in to take care of my girlies...Take good care of them! And thank you SO much in advance! I know it's not easy being with two three year olds all day!
3 comments:
I knew you would squeeze one more post in before you left. I am flight tracking you right now and I bet you are photoshop-ing as I type. Konnten Sie bitte mein Pass stampen. Forgive me on that one it's been a while but remember that one if you want some stamps in your little book. Someone will humor you and do it while he rolls his eyes at you.
Look who is talking on other people's blog. Let me understand this...you have time to comment on 80's blog but not to post any adventures or pictures from the Fuher Land...I mean, wait..I meant Germany?
How is Har...HEIL HITLER!...wow, what is wrong with me? Anyway, how is Harland doing? Have you had a kinder eier yet? How about weiss asparogus?
I of course recommend the showers in Germany...how should I say- they are a life changing experience (one word...Auschwitz).
I agree... you have been home for 24 hours... lets see some pics girl!!
Post a Comment