Sorry I'm a little slow on the pictures and such. I'm still adjusting to the time change, plus we're full on toilet training the girls. I was planning to do that starting next week, but Grammy was almost out of diapers on Monday, before I got home, told the girls, and they were on board with trying to use the bathroom. Even Abby! They both even pooped yesterday on the toilet, and if you've ever potty trained, you know what a challenge that can be! So we're going with it. So far, so good. They wore underwear all day today. Abby only had to change them once, but only because she almost didn't make it to the bathroom in time (but she did get most of it in the toilet!), and Grace, well, Grace had about 4 changes of costume today. LOL. She said she's too busy playing. Abby's decided that she doesn't like diapers anymore and got a little frustrated when I put one on before her nap. She told me it's ok for now. Gee...thanks kid. LOL.
Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'm hoping I'll get to post some pictures from Germany tomorrow. A little teaser for you though...Harland and I are now Bonnie and Clyde. We stole gas while we were there...
3 comments:
you rebels you! haha. Potty training. I even got to experience one of those underwear changes via phone!-what an experience!
This post is foul. I just wanted you to know I have flagged your blog for such content. Poop and gas? Nasty. And the color is all brown. Think before you write.
I can only guess which one of you was Bonnie- does Harland still have the wig?
LOL...I kept telling him that he would stop at nothing to stay in Germany, even if it meant jail time!
Post a Comment