
Oops! I completely forgot about posting the September calendar, so here it is.
On another note, the girls 3rd birthday is tomorrow. Crazy! Do you other Moms find you spend the day before and the day of (and in our case, the two months after) your kids birthdays thinking about what you were doing at such and such time, x number of years ago? I do it every year so far. It's like this automated process in my brain.
Since it's my blog and I can talk about whatever I want, you all can choose to sit through this, or just scroll on by! So let's see, this time 3 years ago Harland was in Atlanta and Dad and I were at our house we'd just moved into the previous weekend. He was fixing something for me while I ironed all the sheers for the downstairs of the house in the basement. I watched my ankles swelling up and thinking...I should stop. I better not tell Mom I was doing this. Sure enough Dad told me I couldn't tell her he let me do all that either (I just told her about a month ago!). I'm convinced that jump started my labor. I'll spare you the rest of the details of labor. And now I think I'll go hook up the video camera for some flashbacks...
See you all same time, same place next year when I will surely retell this exact story!
No comments:
Post a Comment