Cute pictures!!! I totally need some of your tips for your digital scrapbooking. I think we're going to get Photoshop Elements 5.0 (I've been using 2.0 forever!). We can get it for around $35 on campus.
Wow, that's cheap! I'd jump on that! Let me know if/how I can help you!
What a great way to keep up with the events in everyone's lives. Great pictures. Looking forward to that party!!!
Thanks Karen! I love doing it. I keep up with a lot of people this way!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute pictures!!! I totally need some of your tips for your digital scrapbooking. I think we're going to get Photoshop Elements 5.0 (I've been using 2.0 forever!). We can get it for around $35 on campus.
Wow, that's cheap! I'd jump on that! Let me know if/how I can help you!
What a great way to keep up with the events in everyone's lives. Great pictures. Looking forward to that party!!!
Thanks Karen! I love doing it. I keep up with a lot of people this way!
Post a Comment