Tuesday, September 25

Ooooh! New blogging toy! New blogging toy!

Oooh! I found this fun new blogging tool on another scrapbooking blogger's site. I thought I'd try it out to show the picture frame I made. I've had this 7 - 4x6 picture frame sitting by my bed for about 6 months. I finally put something in it this last weekend. I thought this little slide show thing would be a fun way to show the picture I put in it. Here's a bad picture of the finished project and then the slide show to the right. I loved doing it. Think I'll have to make some more!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That's fun!

Old Optonline account said...

Thanks! You had a fun thing on your blog a few weeks ago to show off some pictures that I wanted to try too!

Adi said...

Look at you!!! Very cute! I really like the picture of Harland and the girls in front of the house..super cute!