Monday, September 24

Goodnight Adriel!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just sick! You are one high maintenance girl 80!

Adi said...

HAHAHAH! I love it. Not high maintenance, just an avid reader and fan! Thanks for the shoutout Amy!

Anonymous said...

Shout out!? It's like a pathetic cry for love and attention from both 80 and Amy. The A&A team. Awful & Annoying. I will let you decide which you get to be!

PS: A shout out toward me and mine wouldn't be such a bad thing once in a while- it's so lonely. Where am I?

Old Optonline account said...

I posted that shout out because of something Adi told me. In fact there will probably be more where that came from!

Maybe if you didn't make us call you A-Non, you might feel the love a little more!

Maybe Adi and I will find a picture of you and post it with your name and out you to all the world (at least the small world that reads our blogs)!

...and before you get up in arms, don't worry, I'd never actually do that to you if you didn't want me to.