
I think the favorite attraction by far (for all of us) was the river otter. He was so much fun! He was very playful and would get a whole group of kids running from one side of his habitat to the other. He'd come right up to the glass and put his paw on it. The girls (and all the other kids) stayed around there playing with him for a long time.
Abby was extremely excited that they gave her a cup and little monkey finger puppet since it was their birthday. I think she would say that was her favorite part. Although it changes every time I ask her...
Grace also loved feeding the animals. That is, a bunch of aggressive sheep, a goat and a llama. Abby wanted to hold the food, but she wasn't getting anywhere near them to feed them!
I love, love, love my birthday girls!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Girls! We are sorry we could not spend the day with you! Looked like a ton of fun!!
In the words of Abby....Habby Berfday!
Way too cute. Just like your girls, Ella has a facination about otters. I really like how Amy is forcing little grace's hand to the sheeps mouth.
Those goats are way aggressive. The last petting zoo we went to I had one rip open my bag and tear off running with my m&ms. The kids loved it.
Looks like a great Birthday!! Thanks for sharing!
WP
Haha! I'm dying over here about your m&ms. That's really very funny. I can visualize your reaction and the kids standing there giggling. It's great!
I had to hold her hand open. She kept curling her figures around the food and I knew one of those buggers would just nibble one right off to get to the food!
Post a Comment