Monday, December 27

in the words of grace...

"The snow was late.  It came the day after Christmas, but that's ok.  It's still "Christmas time" even the next day, right Mama?"

That's right Grace.  We'll let it slide this time, but next year someone out there will have to answer to you if there isn't snow before Christmas.

We were supposed to get 12-18", but it ended up being more like 6".  I love getting the girls out to play in the snow, but I hate the process.  Harland had the whole driveway, sidewalk and walkway cleared in the time it took me to eat a bowl of cereal and bundle up the girls.  It is getting easier.  They are able to do more themselves, thank goodness, but what a lot of work!

Discovering that the snow is too powdery for snowman making...


But perfect for playing sled dog..."Mush Daddy!  Mush!"...


What happens when you tell Daddy to "Mush!"...


I just like Abby's face in this one...




Snow angels, of course...


2 comments:

Amy said...

You have two very beautiful snow angels!

Lanenga Family said...

Such cute pictures Amy! You're amazing at capturing the pierfect picture! :)