Sunday, December 19

advent spectacular | day 19

Day 19 | Wrap gifts and big welcome home for Harland's Parents

The girls already wrapped their gifts to each other this week, but Harland and I got motivated and wrapped about half tonight.  He can wrap about 4 for every 1 I do.  Of course I had most of the odd shaped packages and no gift bags to fall back on!  But then again, Harland is just more efficient than I am in all things (But I take my time and don't leave drawers and doors open one inch...lol)

A little under three years ago, Harland's parents moved to the Netherlands.  They were supposed to move home today.  We had welcome home signs, dinner and temporary Christmas decorations all ready to go when we got word that their flight to Frankfurt was canceled due to the weather.  That was a big let down for Abby and Grace, who have been planning and counting down.  (As of Monday, they're delayed until Thursday).

Harland's sister has been house sitting for them, so of course we couldn't let that pot roast (one of my favorites!)  go to waste!  Of course I wasn't thinking about my camera in my pot roast, egg noodle and red cabbage delirium!

No comments: