Day 14 | Make Christmas Jello Jigglers
Ugh. Certainly a my-day-did-not-go-nearly-as-planned kind of day. My car battery died in the school parking lot and nobody in the school was willing to help me. The secretary was snippy with me for even asking (I have my own jumper cables. I just needed a functioning battery!). We waited for my mother to come so I could jump the car which meant lunch was about an hour and half late and therefore everything else was late. I had my friend's almost one year old with me today too and she was such a trooper about having to hang out in the school office and wait for her lunch. What an angel!
Harland may or may not have forgotten that 1) I had book club tonight and 2) I was leading the discussion, so thankfully my father was able to bail him out and run over to watch the girls until he got home. I was only a half hour late. Harland's day didn't go as planned today either, so we're letting this one slide. I have yet to decide if him not turning around on his way out to PA to come help me with my car will slide yet or not, so we shall see. He's 0 for 2 today. Poor guy.
Needless to say, no jigglers today. But we'll get to them tomorrow.
1 comment:
There is no such thing as letting something slide. Only collecting on it now, or putting it in the bank for a later date.
Remember what Benjamin Franklin always said--a grudge saved is an advantage in the next argument earned.
Post a Comment