Monday, December 20

advent spectacular | day 20

Day 20 | Dress up and act out the Nativity

I'll get to that in a minute, but I spent my ENTIRE day trying to do a pre-Christmas purge in the girls room.  Not that anyone cares about that, but the girls were oddly helpful and Grace decided to vacuum under her bed for me.  I was trying to figure out what was taking her so long under there.  I am really glad I had my camera in hand at this moment: 


She thought it was pretty funny to vaccum herself.

We moved on to under Abby's bed after this.  I had asked them both to dig everything out for me so I could sort it all.  Leave it to Grace to turn something so boring into this (don't mind the blur):


"Under bed diving", by Grace Pond.  They each had a net they would dive under and fill up with stuff and bring me their "treasures".  You know...used up tissues, broken toys.  Yummy.

And our own little nativity:

(Sorry if it's a bit hard to read the captions.  I resize it so it fits on the blog.)

No comments: