Day 14 | Make Jigglers on Day 15 | Watch a Christmas movie.
I learned something today. Just because Jello is the easiest thing on the planet to make, doesn't mean that Jello Jigglers are. If anyone would like to enlighten me with some tips for how to successfully remove them from the molds or 9x13 pan, I would surely appreciate it! I followed the jigglers directions on the package, but by the time I dipped the mold into warm water long enough to free the jigglers, they were all melty. Thankfully Abby ate them anyway, even if they looked more like blobs than Christmas trees and Santa. And if you're thinking...you've JUST figured out you don't know how to make jigglers?! The answer is, yes. I am not a jello fan (A gasp just escaped my mid-western relatives). Once I found out what gelatin was, it just never tasted the same to me. You would think I'd be a vegetarian by now, but nothing will stop me from loving me a good delmonico steak!
We'll have to re-attempt that another day.
In other news, we had dinner and a movie: The Polar Express. At least that went off without a hitch!

2 comments:
The question is . . . does ABBY know what gelatin is made of?
This coming from someone for whom Jello treats were forever ruined by Amy's sharing of knowledge. :-)
Neigh.
Abby finding out what a lot of things are made of is a big concern around here. If she were to find out what gelatin comes from, that would be one less food she'd eat and we're already down to about five, so we can't have that!
Sorry I ruined Jello for you Trin!
Post a Comment