Silent Night...Yeah right! There's nothing silent about Christmas Eve around here. Chaos and kids and yummy fondue. Love it.
I was going to try to pick just a few pictures to share, since I put them all up on Facebook already for my non blogging family to see, but I don't feel like agonizing over my favorites right now, and so in my head I'm singing (to the tune of It's My Party): "It's my blog and I'll post if I want to! Post if I want to! Post if I want to! You would post too, if your camera ran your life too!"
Feel free to skip this abundance of pictures if the mood so strikes you. I won't be insulted. I promise. Maybe I'll write up my comments later, but if you're dying for my running commentary (lol) it's already on Facebook.


























3 comments:
I love that all the kids are in fancy party clothes. I think I may have to add that as a requirement holiday parties from now on. It just makes everything festive.
I love Gracie's hair. Did she con you into doing some American Girl hair stuff?
Em...We grew up getting all gussied up for Christmas and Easter. We have dinner with my parents every Sunday, so I think the kids getting all dressed up sets the day apart.
Sandra...Absolutely that's straight out of the book you gave them. She wouldn't let me do her buns up high because apparantly she didn't like how stunning she looked. Seriously. She looks AMAZING with the high buns!
Post a Comment