Wednesday, December 29

another snow post...

Give the snow a day to melt a little and freeze up again and voila!  Snowman-able snow!

Abby got this snowman kit as a birthday party favor.  Seriously.  Birthday parties are the new weddings.  You didn't know?  What a great idea though.  We're loving it.  Our carrot wouldn't stay in the ice, I mean snow, so we used it as a tail for Frosty's snow puppy...


Grace's favorite part about snow has always been the snowballs.  She's always snickering and hovering over a pile of snow she's got with a plot in mind.  It's usually against Harland...


Grace about half a second before Harland takes her out as payback for some of those snowballs.  She has no idea what's coming.  And take her out he did.  It was great.  I wish I was on the other side to get a shot of her face...


Apparantly you bury people in the snow just like the sand.  Grace was really disappointed when Harland couldn't take it anymore and she didn't get to finish...



Woohoo!  See my "My Favorite Photo" over there on the right of my blog?  Now I have a winter version!  Love it!



3 comments:

Emilie said...

Why oh why do you not live closer so I can have beautiful pictures of my children?

You do amazing work!

Your family is beautiful.

Lanenga Family said...

CUTE!

my rebel took over said...

Emilie, I saw your family photos you just posted and they came out great! You don't need me!