Tuesday, October 30

you've already seen these, but...

...this is just the layout I made from our Cooperstown trip...


3 comments:

Adi said...

I really like those pages...they might be my favorite yet!

Critchlow said...

Why...why do your girls have so much hair?! They look great. I love the one where grace is looking at abs like, "what are you doing with your mouth?".

Old Optonline account said...

adi...Thanks! I wasn't so sure how I felt about how they came out, but I guess I'll have to love them now. (By the way, everything I used was from a free kit from www.shabbyprincess.com. So get Photoshop or whatever awesome MAC only editor you've got and get on it!)

critchlow...You're comment is only so amusing to me because I say the same thing about Madison! In fact, I was just whining today that Nikki could get Maddie's rediculously thick hair up in such a cute bun! There's no way to do that with my girls' hair!