Sunday, October 14

a little late...

It's a little late, but I just thought of posting my October calendar page. Shield your eyes, it's awfully bright...In other news, we survived our Open House today. Not that it was that hard to survive, just the prep work. We got everything done though, so I feel like, we've done the best we can, and now we'll just sit and wait in this awful market. Now if I can just keep it looking this good...

5 comments:

Adi said...

Looks great, but it took you long enough to put a new post. And this behavior coming from someone who chastized me for not making a post. Psshhh.

Old Optonline account said...

Hey! I've been working my butt off over here trying to get the house ready! I get a free pass.

Nikki said...

You are right, selling a house with kids is very hard. But it will all pay off in the end. Bear with it and pray for the best. If you need a place to come play so you don't mess up your house call me. You can come mess up our house anytime!

Old Optonline account said...

Thanks, Nikki. I may be needing to take you up on that.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything, I hope it sells quickly.