Monday, October 8

FOR SALE

It's official. Our house is on the market. I'm really happy with all the work we got done, it really makes a difference on that first impression people will get when they walk into our house. A BIG thank you to our families that painted, sanded, hung doors, watched children, swapped cars, lent tools, did some heavy lifting, and everything else you all have done to help us get the house ready! We really appreciate it.

Now if we could just get that seller of the house we want to accept our offer with the contingency, we'd be set!

5 comments:

HRP said...

I'm excited. It's time to move onto the bigger mansion we want! Of course I still feel like we are just playing house and this isn't all that real. I know - sounds very responsible huh?

Old Optonline account said...

I have a mortgage payment stub and a few other bills over here that will prove that this is in fact VERY real. And due, in full.

Adi said...

Uh can you guys discuss financial problems maybe off the internet. I really am beginning to question your communication given all the talking you do online.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of work. Isn't it funny- once it is all clean and repaired you realize what you have is great and maybe you really don't want to move?

I feel your pain. We are now in between the, "hope we find what we want" and "you better come down in price" phase.

I don't know which is worse selling or buying. I think this will be the last round for us.

Good luck. Send pics of the new house once you've got it all set- you know the "bigger mansion"- retard!

Old Optonline account said...

It IS a lot of work! But the house looks great now. I can honestly say I have zero feelings about not wanting to move now. This house is seriously too small for us. Not that we need said mansion, but I don't think it's too selfish to want a full size oven. Maybe one with a light inside.

There are a bunch of houses in the neighborhood for sale, so I don't think we're going to sell all that quick. Thankfully there's no rush. Although we really do want that house we offered on. Oh well...