For those of you who don't know, Melissa is my cousin Jed's wife. She is super crafty, designing and sewing handbags, card making, scrapbooking, interior design, and I'm sure a bunch of other things too. You can catch up with her and Kaleah (their 5? month old) via the
Jed and Melissa link, or when you have a minute head on over to her new Crafty blog,
designs by MAS that shows off her paper crafting skills (and her Close to My Heart products). Hopefully she'll showcase some of her handbags on their too (hint, hint)!
3 comments:
ready for my first comment. LOL
*blush* you are embarrassing me. HAHA. I have no time to sew these days so I haven't made anything new lately. Someday someday.... I am thinking about that digital scrapbooking though... Could get addicted to it.
LOL. Gee Melissa, why might you be short on time? And it's not a matter of possibly getting addicted to digital scrapbooking, it's just a matter of when, right Nikki?!
That is right!! And I can vouge for no time...somehow I find some!
Post a Comment