Wednesday, October 31

I finally got it fixed - trick-or-treat

Halloween is definitely not a relaxing day, but it is fun. This morning we were at the library for a Halloween sing along, where we bumped into Maddie, Savannah and Nikki. The girls had so much fun together, but getting the three of them to pose together has never been a very successful thing for us, right Nikki??? (Just picture Nikki and I practically standing on our heads just trying to get all three to look at the camera at the same time, while having fake apples pelted at us...yes, it was probably pretty amusing for OTHER people!)

Then we had an early lunch followed up by slurpees to celebrate Grace pooping on the toilet last night. I'm pretty sure that was a fluke, but I'll take it! Then after a nap (which I was shocked they took after the slurpee sugar rush), Sandra, Bryan & "Gabwiel the monkey" (as Grace introduced him to all our neighbors) came over for pizza and trick-or-treating. Belinda, Grammy and PopPop stopped by for pizza and to check out the costumes too.

A note: None of these pictures do the cuteness of Gabriel's costume justice...


And here are the comments so far, since I had to delete this post and re-create it see if I could fix the problem...

Critchlow said...
I can't click on the second layout to make it bigger. Is that HRP in the pic? Do I know anyone besides your daughters in the pics?
November 1, 2007 10:01 AM

Adi said...
ugugug how can i admire when i can't see close up? haha just kidding had to just exacerbate the point for fun and to annoy....did it work?
November 1, 2007 11:17 AM

My Rebel Took Over said...
Ok, I've tried as many ways as I can think to fix that layout so it will open when you click on it, but no luck. I'll have to work on it later...sorry!Harland didn't end up in any of the Halloween pictures, come to think of it, but he was there! I didn't end up in them either of course. LOL...My cousin(on my Mom's side) Sandra, her husband Bryan and their son Gabriel are the other kids in the layout. Oh, and Madison, but I think you know she's my brother's.Yes, Adi, it worked! LOL

1 comment:

HRP said...

They had such a good time. When asked what their favorite part was Abby liked asking for candy the best. Grace's favorite part was giving out the candy to the kids. Then we enjoyed watching the three kids chase each other up and down the living room - esp when they'd crash all together and laugh.
HRP