
Sunday, October 7
abby and grace's birthday party
We've been working so hard on the house, I thought I deserved a little quality time with Photoshop before bed tonight, but I knew if I got started I'd be on it until the wee hours. So I found a page I could base my page off of and wanted to see if I could get it done in a 1/2 hour. It actually only took me a little over an hour (a chunk of which was choosing my photos)! And those of you that have scrapbooked with me, ahem Nikki and Cindy, know what an accomplishment that is for me! I think this is the fasted page I have ever made, paper or digital! And with that, I'm off to bed...before midnight!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!! Impressive! Page looks great!
They are so cute. It was a good party - thanks to everyone for celebrating with us!!
HRP
Coooool! It looks as though Grace is inspecting her gift, assessing whether it is worthy of her approval. That sounds like someone...hmmmm.
Post a Comment